If you want a wedding venue that offers ceremonies, receptions & accommodation but right on Yamba’s doorstep, Riverside Ranch would have to be one of our top picks.
We’re lucky enough to work with our clients to create beautiful weddings on this stunning property.
- 4 stunning wedding ceremony locations
- 3 wedding reception areas – luxurious riverfront pool area, sprawling manicured lawns and The Moondance Saloon (purpose built all weather reception venue)
- Caterer’s support servery / bar
- 50 acres and 800 metres of exclusive riverfront privacy provides a picturesque canvas for your ceremony and reception
- Located only 6 klms from Yamba’s CBD and beaches
- The luxurious riverfront pool and waterfall with wrap around timber verandah is a perfect entertainment area for you and your guests.
- The spacious master honeymoon suite also serves as a pamper room for the bride and maids prior to the ceremony.
Country charm with the Moondance Saloon reception venue (originally the barn and horse stables), a magnificent mature fig tree, and a dock capturing spectacular sunsets and moonrises on the waterway – provide your photographer with endless photo opportunities.
Every detail has been considered with a separate riverfront caterer’s support servery and bar, indoor / outdoor sound system, manicured lawns, themed props such as mobile horse float bar and tiki torches, and cozy fire pits.
If we had to pick our favourite advantage to this stunning property it would be the newly refurbished Moondance Saloon. This alone can save you thousands on hiring a marquee for wet weather option sorted without even having to think about it.
If you’re currently hunting for the perfect Yamba wedding venue for your own big day, get in contact with Chris and see all the different options available at this seriously unique venue.
Venue – Riverside Ranch
Photography – Stephanie Flay Photography
Catering- The Screaming Prawn